Binh Khuong Temple was classified as a historical – cultural heritage site at provincial level in 1995.
Binh Khuong Temple belongs to territory of Dong Mon hamlet, Vinh Long commune; it is situated adjacent to eastern wall of internal citadel of Citadel of the Ho Dynasty. The temple is a place where worships Binh Khuong-wife of village level successful examinees Tran Cong Sy, he was one of commanders who built eastern wall of Tay Do Citadel.
The temple has area of 600m2, its architecture comprises of forecourt and seraglio. Now many valuable objects are kept in the temple such as: flagstone – ancestral tablet worships Binh Khuong, stone stele was erected in 15th Thanh Thai year (1903) prepared by Vuong Duy Trinh recording legend on Binh Khuong and Cong Sinh; stone stele was erected in 15th Thanh Thai year (1903) prepared by Phan Huu Nguyen recording praise of Binh Khuong and restoration stele of Binh Khuong Temple was erected in 5th Bao Dai year (1930).